- Suitable for use with fresh, saltwater and amphibian aquariums.
- Improved design increasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Easy to use; simply submerge and turn the control knob to set temperature.
- Visible thermometer style indicator.
- On/off light indicator.
- Shock resistant, durable quartz sleeve.
- Suction cups and support clips included
Designed for use in fresh and saltwater aquariums and for amphibians such as frogs or turtles. The Aquarium Systems VisiTherm heater is a versatile and efficient addition to your setup. The heater has recently been redesigned with practicality and proficiency as a priority. The heating elements have been improved to a high standard and double encased in a quartz sleeve.
The double-insulated casing allows for complete submersion of the sleeve, and this coupled with sensitive heating elements, provide and sustain the correct temperature for your tank. An easy to read thermometer style gauge means you can monitor the temperature without disturbing aquatic life.
A convenient control knob sits atop the unit meaning that you can set the heater at the desired temperature easily and quickly.